- parents: you need to go out more
- parents: you need to exercise more
- parents: YOU'RE GOING OUT FOR A WALK??? YOU?????
- parents: HAHAHA WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU???
- parents: why are you getting angry
Of all things to believe, to follow, be true to yourself. Know that your words resemble who you are. Understand that your surroundings mold you, but hold no restrictions over where you go.
Know that, no matter where you go or what you see, you will be loved and remembered by someone. They will make you happy, patience leading you into their arms. Share your smile with those who need it. It's such a terrible thing to waste.
- My name is Darin, I'm a child at heart and an even bigger child in all actuality. Writing, singing, and acting are my interests, but I am most driven to be a positively influential individual. I adore smiles, peace, clouds, harmony, animals, love, hugs, hope, laughs, compassion, friends, the sky, and a bunch of other stuff. I know you can guess what they're along the lines of. But, most importantly, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to, no matter if you're big or small, broken or patched - I'm here. And I'll be here as long as you need me. =]
Stuff I like (all)
- “Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”— ― Francis of Assisi (via psych-quotes)